Saturday, August 27, 2011

Meh.

I finished the bag I was crocheting. I'm not happy with it, though. I made the body waaaaaay too long. So I'm going to make a few changes and crochet another. Luckily I can just re-use the flowers and strap I made. They bag was really the easiest part. =)

Went back to work on Monday. Promptly started feeling sick on Monday evening. I don't know what was setting off my allergies. Maybe the construction they're doing on our patios. Maybe the construction they did inside one of the classrooms. Maybe just something in the air ducts. Regardless, it's now a full-blown infection and I am SO not liking this. I hate going to the doctor for it because there really isn't much they can do besides give antibiotics. And if I took those every time I had sinus problems, they'd probably end up ineffective or giving me a different kind of infection. Making friends with my tissue box, Mucinex, and a neti pot.

The worst part of being sick is having to stay away from my husband. =( We sleep in separate rooms if one of us is sick because I catch everything too easily and when he does catch something, he gets it BAD. Ly. Badly.

I'm pretty excited about this next school year. My two co-teachers are wonderful in every way. We are going to be laughing a lot this year! Our room is set up a little differently than usual and I'm curious as to how the children will react to it. I like it, though. =) We have a lot of older children this year. That should make it a little more challenging... in a good way.

Ugh, I'm pooped. Hasta la pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment